Lower Back Pain Treatment in Roseville
Lower back pain can be a big problem in places like Roseville. At Olson Bros Chiropractic, we commonly treat patients suffering from herniated discs, subluxations, strained muscles and other problems that can cause lower back pain. We use a variety of natural techniques to help our patients strengthen their muscles, reduce muscle tension and improve blood flow to injured areas. Using these techniques, we help our patients to reduce their lower back pain and avoid back pain in the future.
Causes of Lower Back Pain
There are many reasons that people experience lower back pain. Some of the most common causes of lower back pain include:
- Herniated disc. When one of the flexible discs between the vertebrae begins to protrude, this is a herniated disc.
- Subluxations. A subluxation is a condition that occurs when the vertebrae put pressure on the spinal cord, causing signals from the brain to misfire. This can cause pain in the lower back.
- Poor lifting and twisting techniques. Lifting and twisting while holding heavy objects can cause strain on the muscles resulting in pain.
- Poor ergonomic conditions at work or home. Sitting in a non-neutral position throughout the day can put a strain on pressure points in the body, including parts of the lower back.
- Muscle strain from overwork. Muscle strain from overwork can result in pain all over the back and the rest of the body, including in the lower back.
What Your MN Chiropractor Can Do For You
As your Roseville MN chiropractor, we use a variety of techniques to help patients suffering from lower back pain, including:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique we use to realign the vertebrae and keep pressure off of the spinal cord. This reduces patient pain and also helps the body heal from injuries that cause back pain.
- Stretches and exercises. Stretches and exercises help keep the muscles loose and strong, so they're less likely to suffer injury and less likely to give the patient pain.
- Lifestyle advice. We administer lifestyle advice to help patients avoid activities that can cause pain and injury.
- Nutrition counseling. Eating the right foods can help the body heal and can also help control inflammation, leading to reduced pain and suffering.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Lower Back Pain
There are many reasons that patients seek help from the chiropractor! Benefits of chiropractic care for lower back pain include:
- Medication-free. Many patients like the fact that chiropractic care involves no medication and no invasive procedures.
- Preventative. Seeing the chiropractor on a regular basis can help reduce the possibility of injuries that cause lower back pain.
- Safe. Chiropractic care is a safe form of treatment that can help patients of all ages suffering from all conditions.
Contact Your Roseville MN Chiropractor for Lower Back Pain Relief
As your Roseville MN chiropractor, we can help treat your lower back pain. To make an appointment, contact us today at (651)633-0155.